Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas and New Years Eve

This was my first Christmas out of Brazil, far away from my family. Actually it was very different for usual celebrations: I was not in Jabo, I didn’t go to the “praça”, no family gift exchanges and I didn’t go to Gustavo, Bruno and Marcelo grandfather’s house to celebrate with them after my family goes to sleep. Svitlana and I went to dinner at night in a very nice restaurant with some Brazilians friends and after that we came back home. It was cool but very different.

At New Years we went to Fort Lauderdale beach. There were many Brazilians over there. I believe that the Americans went to the nightclubs and the Brazilians to the beach. We drunk some nice Rum and open the classic champagne at 00:00. It was short and fun.

2007 was an amazing year for me. I lived in many places, visit many countries, achieved many personal and professional objectives, met new friends and found my love. It couldn’t be better. I am very positive about 2008.

I wish you all a amazing 2008 !!!

No comments: