Sunday, October 7, 2007

My new car

Yes, I am really grateful, last week I realize a general boy’s dream.

I remember when I was a child dreaming about a red Scort XR3 convertible. I bought a Chrysler Sebring red 1999 convertible. Now I, Elias, Marcelo, Pablo and other trainees here can to work and go to Miami Beach felling the fresh air of sunny Florida!!! I am really happy, the feeling of driving a convertible, put your sunglass, look to the beach or take the highway is just amazing.

I couldn’t have a better life in any other place being and intern.

¨Live in South Florida once, but leave before it makes you soft¨ (sunscream)




2 comments:

Gabiru said...

Faaala Binotão!

Q massa sua vida aí hein brother? Mas aqui, vc de carrão e com esse cara aí? Cade a loira surfista do lado?? hehehe

Abração!

Gabiru

Karla Ticona said...

rEALLY NICE!!! Enjoy the rideS and take care, bjs KT